ibW TurboRex® – DIN-mixers cover the entire range of agitators from low-viscousity to pasty media. These include fast and slow stirring systems that are suitable for operation under pressure and vacuum. We offer the right agitator for all applications, from the propeller to the anchor stirrer.
QUALITY / TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- robust design, and is therefore has high durability
- virtually maintenance-free (except seals and gearboxes)
- modular system
The product in use
Video TurboRex 1
ibW container mixer TurboRex DRGC-20 with hinged cup agitator
Video TurboRex 2
Tripod coil strirrer for mixing bitumen with talcum
- Aerate or gas (Improvement of the mass transfer between the gas / liquid phase by increasing the phase-related mass transfer area)
(Mixing of insoluble solids in liquids)
- Heat transfer
TYPES OF AGITATORS
High speed sprinter
This type of agitator is especially for simple stirring tasks, and is used in almost all industrial sectors.
This type of agitator is the most variable. It can be customized according to the different needs and requirements
They are especially designed for mixing tasks in large containers. Installations can be done from the side or from below.
Mixes the medium directly in the IBC-container. Mounting is easy using the ibW support cross-member.
- drive and product space are completely separated
- product chamber is hermetically sealed (welding flange)
- suitable for installation from below